Monday, May 2, 2011

Our first Geo Box OHIO!!

Well we got all our goodies from our first geo box put away and WOW!!!! We traded with a wonderful Ohio family and she sent us everything but the state itself lol. Postcards, newspaper, souvenirs, even a little crafted ladybug for their state insect! There was also a ton of Easter candy for my kids, this lady went above and beyond and my kids loved it! She also sent pencils, brochures, bimperstickers any kind of souvenir you can think of came in this box. My kids LOVED LOVED LOVED it and I hope all our next boxes are just as great! We really enjoyed trading boxes and I think my kids have found a new hobby, BOX COLLECTION!! They are constantly asking if we should get such and such to send away lol. My kids still talk about our Ohio friends and are wanting to actually visit this summer on our way to Indiana to visit family! All in all this was a wonderful swap and I even made a new friend in another homeschool mom!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Saw your post on homeschool swappers. I am now your newest follower in your adventure.

    ReplyDelete